Virtual Group Classes Sign-in Info
March 21, 2020
I’d suggest having your equipment close by where you’ll be working out.
If you’d like to foam roll, I’d get it done before the class starts. I doubt everyone will have access to a roller so we won’t do it as a group.
If you have any of the following equipment, try and round it up:
- Backpack with weight inside – books work well. This will be used to add weight to lunge variations, squatting, etc., so pack up the backpack that you feel you can complete 8 lunges comfortably on each side.
- Water filled milk carton
- Something that slides on your floor – 2 paper plates, 2 furniture movers, 2 towels, etc.
- Stability Ball
- Chair or step around knee height – preferably strong enough to step up on
- A pillow or something similar to kneel on
- I’d suggest at least trying to get some type of weight – dumbbells OR backpack OR water filled milk carton
- If anyone wants to meet me at my gym tomorrow 3/22 at 1:00 PM to take some dumbbells, I’lol be there
- Something that slides on your floor
- Band OR 2 smaller vegetable cans.
Classes will be 30-40 minutes in length.
To get set up on the Zoom app:
- Click the “Join” option from the home page
- From there you should be able to type numbers into the Meeting ID
- I’ll be signed in 2-3 minutes before class starts, once you’re signed in, you’ll see everyone that signed in on your screen
Meeting ID: 9388734652