Rules and Policies
While all actions by Members should be done with safety and courtesy in mind, the following are specific rules and policies that should always be followed by Members during their use of the facility:
- Appropriate athletic shoes only. No streets shoes, boots or sandals are allowed in the workout areas.
- Shorts, sweat pants, tee shirts, tank tops and spandex accessories may be worn if deemed appropriate by gym management.
- Clean workout clothing is required. The management will address unsatisfactory hygiene conditions and corrective action may be required.
- Please avoid the use of heavy perfume or cologne.
- No belt buckles, blue jeans or loose jewelry may be worn in the workout area.
- Please be courteous at all times.
- Allow others to work in during your rest periods.
- Keep hands and feet away from all moving parts and weight stacks.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned.
- Report any equipment problem immediately to the staff.
- Wipe off equipment and benches after each use.
- Rack all weights after each use.
- Always use a spotter and safety pins when appropriate.
- Collars and clips must be used with barbell lifting.
- Water bottles with spill-proof lids are allowed in all areas of the club.