West Liberty Gym Reopening
May 4, 2020
We are planning on opening our doors again on Friday May 15th at our West Liberty location. If restrictions are changed again, we will inform you.
For 24 hour gym membership payments/deposits:
- If you’re on a direct deposit that comes out the 1st of the month, you won’t see a deposit until June 1st.
- The the last half of the month of March that the gym was forced to close, so I owe you for.
- The last half of May you won’t be charged for to make up for that.
- If you pay cash/check/card, with the 24 hour access being closed for 2 months, your due date will stay the same. I will send a text to remind your when it is due each month.
- If you’ve paid for a year in advance, your due date will be moved back 2 months.
- If your due date was up prior to the day we had to close, you’ll need to stop in and make a payment to start your membership up again. I will most likely contact you to remind you.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.