Feldman Performance Internship Information
Unlike other internships where you push a broom and stand in the corner, our goal is to give you a complete learning experience and provide you with the foundational skills that will benefit you in the future.
As such, we expect quite a bit out of potential interns.
If you are interested in performing an internship at Feldman Performance, we need the following before you can be considered:
- College Degree or in route of a college degree
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- Statement of the time of year (semester 1, semester 2, summer) you want to intern, as well as proposed start/finish dates
- Be competent teaching dynamic warm-up & flexibility drills
- Demonstrate a knowledge of training techniques
- Be eager to learn and accepting of constructive criticism
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients, parents, etc.
- Present yourself in a manner that will reinforce your status as a role model for impressionable young athletes
Along with our minimum qualifications, please submit the following
- Cover Letter
- List of at least three professional references
- Brief (~500 word) essay on why you’d like to be an intern at Feldman Performance
Internship Schedule: contact for more details
Please send all of the information in an e-mail to email@example.com